[The joke “sorry” page has been replaced by a real one. My apologies for my lack of sense of humour, but this is how I reacted.]
I mean, it’s fine when you know Steven Den Beste personally and go out for dinner each week with people who post on MeFi. But when you live on the other side of the world (almost) in a little village up in the Alps (so to speak), and that your web of belief has already been seriously shaken up by the KC affair, Matt’s post can very well be understood in the line of what was written on the sorry page. And we’re not all IA geeks who can see through the technical aspects of what is exposed there.
Yes, I’ve already been told I take things much too seriously. Online and off. And I guess I lose my sense of humor completely when I’m tired, under quite a lot of personal stress, and when I’ve just been through a few emotionally disturbing days (KC).
Maybe I need to pull the plug for a while.
- Hypothesis [en] (2001)
- A Book on Teenagers and the Internet [en] (2007)
- She had learned to live with the pain [en] (2008)
- Keeping it to Myself [en] (2011)
- Sometimes We Need Pseudonyms [en] (2012)
- Be Your Own Best Friend [en] (2011)
- Parents, Teenagers, Internet, Predators, Fear… [en] (2007)
- Working on my Professional Site [en] (2007)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- My Twitter Usage Answers [en] (2007)