Seems one thing I’m rather good at is assisting people in making decisions.
Can I make a living out of that?
- Groups, Groupings, and Taming My Buddy List. And Twitter. [en] (2007)
- Conference Experience Evolution and The Paradox of Choice [en] (2008)
- Working on my Professional Site [en] (2007)
- Reading the Ofcon Report on Social Networking: Stats, Stranger Danger, Perceived Risk [en] (2008)
- Kathy Sierra: Creating Passionate Users (Web2.0Expo, Berlin) [en] (2007)
- 5 Lessons in Promoting Events Using Social Media (Back to Basics) [en] (2008)
- The Wisdom of Small Changes: Incrementally Reclaiming My
Flat [en] (2009)
- The Trap of Happiness: Big Things and Small Things, Outside and In [en] (2011)
- Being Lifter 20: I'm the "Star" Networker! [en] (2008)
- Too Many People [en] (2007)