[fr] Je suis en train de donner un coup de peinture fraîche (enfin, plus qu'un coup de peinture, parce qu'il s'agit de contenu) à mon pauvre site professionnel. Qu'y mettre? Voilà la grande question. Donc, je brainstorme. Si ceci vous inspire des réflexions, n'hésitez pas. Je vais publier la liste en français dans mon prochain billet.
I opened a mind-map and started brainstorming a bit. I’m really not sure what I’m going to put in this site, and how I’m going to present things. I must say I really like Euan Semple’s professional site: simple and straight to the point.
Here’s a snapshot of the work in progress. Feedback welcome of course (which is why I’m blogging this). It’s brainstorm-like, and there are redundancies.
what do I do?
- help people understand stuff about the internet (social media)
- teach people how to use social media
- help companies figure out what they can do with social media
- connect people
- I want to empower people to have a voice online
- I share my understanding of internet culture with those who need it
- I help companies rethink their communication strategy
- organise events
- get people started with blogging and associated tools
- introduce people to managing the technical aspects involved in installing and maintaining tools like WordPress
what are my interests?
- languages on the internet (multilingualism)
- teenagers on the internet
- social media and how it changes the way companies and people communicate
- social tools, how we use them, what their purpose is, and how they work
who are my clients?
- normal people who want to know more (about blogging or teenagers online)
- people in key communications/media positions in big companies
- small companies
- media corporations
- marketing/communications people
- tech people
who am I?
- I know stuff about the internet
- I also know stuff about people and culture
- a long-term blogger and online person
- good at explaining, teaching, inspiring, assisting thought and decision-making processes
Seen from the “outside”, am I leaving stuff out?