Boarding-school seemed like a good idea to Tommy, but it quickly turned into a nightmare. As he struggled through five years with abusive teachers and sneaky classmates, he did end up making a few solid friends — even a girl that he later married.
His kids would go to boarding-school, no question.
- Reboot9 — Ewan McIntosh: Are We Ready For the Citizens of the Future? [en] (2007)
- Singing [en] (2002)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- Sea and Salt [en] (2003)
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- OS 10.6, iCal, gCal, and my iPhone [en] (2010)
- Cats Online: Quintus and Tounsi [en] (2012)
- Vindication and Unintentional Plagiarism [en] (2013)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- Lift11: David Galbraith, Four trends for the digital world [en] (2011)