[fr] Une autre vidéo de moi en train d'essayer désespérément de dire quelque chose d'intelligent en réponse à des questions perplexantes, avec un cerveau grillé.
Also last December, I was interviewed by Cathy Brooks about relevance and curation of the real-time stream. In the Paris Metro, this time!
So if you enjoy watching me struggle on video while trying to answer questions, knock yourself out 🙂
Disclaimer: I was exhausted and my brain was fried — actually, we all were… see if you can spot Dana at the beginning of the video (it was during LeWeb’09).
(By the way, am I missing something, or has it become impossible to embed a YouTube video under 500 pixels wide? My layout only fits 500px, as you can see…)
- Cats Online: Quintus and Tounsi [en] (2012)
- Brain Downtime [en] (2010)
- Security Fail (Big Time) [en] (2010)
- Don't You Tire of Real-Time? [en] (2010)
- Real-Time is Burying History on the Web [en] (2011)
- Content Curation: Pearltrees, SmallRivers [en] (2009)
- LeWeb'09 is About to Start! [en] (2009)
- Dopplr: More Fuzziness Wanted [en] (2007)
- Deadline Today For LeWeb Blogger Accreditation [en] (2008)
- What do bloggers do at conferences? [en] (2010)