[fr] 10 jours, 10 articles, histoire de relancer la machine à bloguer. Qui se lance avec moi?
Starting Monday, I’m going to blog daily ten days in a row to kick the blogging machine into gear again. Who else is in?
- Stephanie Booth @stephtara
- Brigitte Djajasasmita @bibiweb
- Baudouin Van Humbeeck @somebaudy
- Mlle Cassis @mlle_cassis
- Luca Palli @lpalli
- Yann Kerveno @justaboutvelo
- Annemarie Fuschetto @libellula_free
- Ewan Spence @ewan
- Kantu @kantutita
- Jean-François Genoud @jfgpro
- Michelle Carrupt @cmic
- Sally O’Brien @swissingaround
- Adam Tinworth @adders
- Mathieu Laferrière @mlaferriere
- Graham Holliday @noodlepie
- Denis Dogvopoliy @dennydov
- Christine Cavalier @purplecar
- Emmanuel Clément @emmanuelc
- Xavier Bertschy @xavier83
Seems I need a periodical reboot. As you can see I’ve written a few blog posts recently after a terrible dry spell. What happened?
After the success of the second Back to Blogging Challenge, I kicked off the Blogging Tribe Experiment, went sailing in Spain (which put a serious dent in my blogging habit), came back to a lot of work and orphan kittens, which ended up spending 5 weeks with me and only left for their final homes last Thursday. (Yes, I have hundreds of kitten photos and videos to process, now.)
So, I feel like I’ve “failed” the Blogging Tribe Experiment, personally, because I didn’t blog anywhere close to what I intended — or as regularly as I would have expected from the tribe members. So, while we figure out where and how to take this experiment forward, I need a little structure in rekindling my blogging habit. It really is a habit.
Sign up if you want to join me.