[fr] Epuisée mais contente. Si je ne vous reconnais pas, si je vous demande trois fois votre nom, si j'essaie de vous donner des cartes de visite trois fois... soyez indulgents. Je suis hyper contente de la réception de mon discours sur l'histoire de Going Solo.
My poor brain can’t follow anymore. I’m loosing track of who I speak to, who I’ve met, who I’ve given [Going Solo](http://going-solo.net) moo cards too (even to my friends). I’m delighted with the reception of my [speech about Going Solo](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2008/02/07/lift08-my-going-solo-open-stage-speech/) — swept off my feet, even.
Many people have come to tell me they liked my speech, that it was inspiring, that they are going to come to Going Solo, that they want to interview me (I’ve lost track of the number of interviews I’ve given today, honestly), or talk about partnerships or possible synergies.
I’m feeling bad, because I was [invited as one of the electronic media crowd](http://www.liftconference.com/electronic-media-crowd) to live-blog the event, and I think I’ve done a really crappy job of it. I hope to earn my pass tomorrow.
I’m not feeling [overwhelmed as I was at FoWA](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/06/too-many-people/), because I’m happy rather than frustrated and anxious. But I can’t keep up. Don’t get me wrong, I want to speak to you, and I’m going to. I also know that this is important for my event 🙂 — but if I look a little exhausted, if I ask you your name three times, try to give you Moo cards twice, or forget what you just told me… please be indulgent!
- From LIFT06 to LIFT08 [en] (2008)
- Qik Interview by Robert Scoble [en] (2008)
- News from LeWeb3 [en] (2007)
- 5 Lessons in Promoting Events Using Social Media (Back to Basics) [en] (2008)
- Come to LIFT'08 [en] (2008)
- Websites and Blogs, Where Does One Start? [en] (2007)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: <head> [en] (2008)
- Le Web 3: Recap [en] (2006)
- Interviewed About Multilingualism by Andrea Vascellari [en] (2008)
- Conference Experience Evolution and The Paradox of Choice [en] (2008)