[fr] Bonne année! Le cru 2009 a été excellent, je me réjouis de goûter 2010!
2009 has been a very good year for me. I expect 2010 to continue in the same direction, and be even better.
With that, I will soon have written my first post for 2010, and am therefore freed of the worry to say something meaningful to start the blogging year (which will mark the 10th anniversary of this blog, by the way) — be it about what 2009 meant for me, the world, or worse, what the last decade was about.
10 years ago exactly, I was in India, and that seems like yesterday and a long long long time ago.
Your normal programme here on CTTS will resume shortly. Happy New Year everybody!
- Get Your Lift10 Ticket Half-Price Before Christmas [en] (2009)
- I Need to Blog! [en] (2009)
- About a Date [en] (2008)
- What We Write And Where We Write [en] (2013)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- Bagha: One Year, Coming Up [en] (2011)
- I Need to Blog More [en] (2008)
- My Web World Has Grown [en] (2009)
- Changes in the World, Changes in Us [en] (2022)
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb'09: Apply Between September 16th-23rd [en] (2009)