[fr] La conférence que j'ai donnée mercredi à Women in Digital Switzerland à Lausanne.
Kelly invited me to be the guest speaker for the Women in Digital meetup in Lausanne on Wednesday, with a talk titled “Be Your Best Offline Self Online: How your personal online presence helps your business/career“.
(Feel free to go “audio only”, the slides aren’t that important.)
There is a lot to write about this topic, and hopefully I will, but for now I’m at least making sure that you have access to the video! This makes me think I should get the various videos of my talks I have collected over the years on YouTube, even if the quality of most of them is not that great, and make a playlist of them.
A big thanks to Kelly who held her iPhone as steady as possible to capture this talk. I’m extremely grateful to have a recording of it.
- Cats Online: Quintus and Tounsi [en] (2012)
- Early Thoughts on Clubhouse [en] (2021)
- Back to Being a Low-Tech Audience [en] (2006)
- Laurent Haug Talks About coComment at SHiFT Conference [en] (2006)
- Lift10 Generations: How and why are the current generation staying connected? (Julian Zbar) [en] (2010)
- The Friends Who Listen For Me [en] (2015)
- Lift10 Online Communities: YouTube’s Unfolding History (Jean Burgess) [en] (2010)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie [en] (2013)
- After Lunch [en] (2006)
- The Lee Bryant Experiment [en] (2004)