[fr] La conférence que j'ai donnée mercredi à Women in Digital Switzerland à Lausanne.
Kelly invited me to be the guest speaker for the Women in Digital meetup in Lausanne on Wednesday, with a talk titled “Be Your Best Offline Self Online: How your personal online presence helps your business/career“.
It was streamed live on Facebook, which means that even if you weren’t able to attend in person, you can still listen to my talk now. I’ve put it up on YouTube for easier access outside of Facebook.
(Feel free to go “audio only”, the slides aren’t that important.)
There is a lot to write about this topic, and hopefully I will, but for now I’m at least making sure that you have access to the video! This makes me think I should get the various videos of my talks I have collected over the years on YouTube, even if the quality of most of them is not that great, and make a playlist of them.
A big thanks to Kelly who held her iPhone as steady as possible to capture this talk. I’m extremely grateful to have a recording of it.
- Cats Online: Quintus and Tounsi [en] (2012)
- Early Thoughts on Clubhouse [en] (2021)
- Back to Being a Low-Tech Audience [en] (2006)
- Laurent Haug Talks About coComment at SHiFT Conference [en] (2006)
- Lift10 Generations: How and why are the current generation staying connected? (Julian Zbar) [en] (2010)
- Lift10 Online Communities: YouTube’s Unfolding History (Jean Burgess) [en] (2010)
- The Friends Who Listen For Me [en] (2015)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie [en] (2013)
- After Lunch [en] (2006)
- The Lee Bryant Experiment [en] (2004)