[fr] Notes de la conférence Lift11 à Genève.
Live and India-lagged notes from the Lift11 Conference in Geneva. Might contain errors and personal opinions. Use the comments if you spot nasty errors.
Integration of technology in space habitats. Human Space Flight Program. Currently: extend human presence beyond low-earth orbit. So, the Moon, and long-duration stays on the Moon, and then Mars.
So, beyond 2-3 days: real habitation.
Exploring different kinds of designs. In the same mass of packing volume, you can have different solutions.
Architectural concepts and operational concepts.
Incremental expansion of human space exploration capabilities.
This is now not just about surviving in space, but about living. 2.5 years of mission.
*steph-note: tired/headache tuned out, but there is a whole area of work about designing spaces people can live in for long-term missions*
- Lift11: Claude Nicollier, The reality of space [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Alexandre Bau and Birgitta Ralston, The story of a unique workplace: transplant [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Lucie Green, Researching and studying the sun [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Yasmine Abbas, Design for Neo-nomads [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Honor Harger, Listening to the sound of space [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Marcel Kampman, Reinventing schools — project Dream School [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Jennifer Gay, Google Translate, Skype conferencing, and the future of my career! [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Philippe Gendret, Monetization of media [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Memi Beltrame, Artypedia — The free view on Art that anyone can edit [en] (2011)
- Lift09 Workshop: Where will you work tomorrow? (Pierre Belcari) [en] (2009)