[fr] Une autre recette de Nisha à base de rawa, sucrée cette fois.
Here’s another rawa dish of Nisha’s — a sweet one (see upma for the salty one). I really think I need to get myself a karahi, because pans with flat bottoms just don’t seem to cut it when it comes to making spices and stuff swim in oil or ghee. I’m just wondering if a karahi is compatible with an electric stove like the ones we have in Switzerland. Anybody know?
- heat quite a lot of ghee
- add half a cup of rawa and mix them together — the rawa absorbs all the ghee
- mix in half a small banana cut into little pieces, and mash everything up
- add in cashew nuts (broken up), raisins, and pine nuts (I think they’re pine nuts)
- heat half a cup of water and half a cup of milk separately, then add them in
- heat for five minutes, add lots of sugar, and some green cardamom powder