Sally crept up towards the light, ears alert and nose twitching. The smell was strange too. It moved, though, which meant it could be eaten.
In the area, sightings of a luminous fox were reported. They set off to capture it.
Sally didn’t appreciate, and bit them hard.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- Lies [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- The crow yelled at the cat [en] (2011)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Inner Swamp [en] (2010)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)