Her words led him through worlds beyond his dreams, and then dropped him roughly back onto his bed.
– Ouch! that wasn’t very nice!
He reached for another book — but none of them would open up a door in the solid walls of his world.
He burned the school library down.
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)