[fr] Voilà, après la destruction involontaire de mon blog il y a une dizaine de jours, j'ai pu remettre en ligne tous les articles écrits avant le 25 octobre. Le reste suivra en cours de semaine.
After the big blogging disaster, I had a pretty busy week (it was a bad one too, but let’s not dwell on that).
I have now restored all posts and content published before October 25, the last post being about Qwitting Qwitter (remember that one?). Pages are back too, and I’ve put a Pages widget here in the right column so you can access them.
The rest of the content will follow, on Tuesday, normally. With comments.
One side-effect of the import is that I have also “recovered” (haha!) all the duplicate comments that the Disqus plugin inserted in my database. I removed them sometime in January, and this time, unfortunately, removal will not be so simple: the “DISQUS” comment agent I used to identify them got lost in the export-import process.
Ah, and it looks like my categories are an even bigger mess than before: most of them seem duplicated. Maybe it’s time to cut my losses, convert them all the tags, and wipe the slate clean.
- The Four Lost Months Are Back! [en] (2009)
- Disqus Plugin Aftermath: Removing Duplicate Comments [en] (2009)
- My Categories are a Mess [en] (2006)
- Converting MySQL Database Contents to UTF-8 [en] (2004)
- Plugin Idea: Weighted Tags by Category [en] (2005)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- Apple Photos to Lightroom Classic CC: Step 2 [en] (2018)
- Batch Categories 0.9 [en] (2004)
- Tags and Categories, Oh My! [en] (2007)
- The Big 2009 Category Revolution [en] (2009)