All set to try importing old posts into a test database. Php.ini edited to allow big file size, long script execution times, etc.
But I get this:
Sorry, there has been an error.
Failed to write file to disk.
I’m not the only one (google) but I’m stuck. Suggestions? I’m going to bed.
- Converting MySQL Database Contents to UTF-8 [en] (2004)
- The Four Lost Months Are Back! [en] (2009)
- Fixing Newline Abuse in WordPress [en] (2004)
- Quick Update on Blogging Disaster [en] (2009)
- Progress in Restoring CTTS [en] (2009)
- Scripts for a WordPress Weblog Farm [en] (2004)
- Apple Photos to Lightroom Classic CC: Step 2 [en] (2018)
- Requirements for a WordPress Installer Script [en] (2004)
- Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in wp-capabilities.php: Case Cracked! [en] (2007)
- Leaving Orange Again [en] (2000)