Her first wish was love, her second gold. Both were granted.
She was happy, but still, that third wish was nagging at the back of her mind.
What should she choose? Would she not regret it?
Months and years went by, indecision eating at her happiness.
“I want to die!”
- Reboot9 — Alexander Kjerulf: Happiness [en] (2007)
- Delivering Happiness: A Book to Read on Running a Happy Profitable Business [en] (2013)
- The Trap of Happiness: Big Things and Small Things, Outside and In [en] (2011)
- Habituation, Variety, and Intermittent Rewards [en] (2011)
- E-mail and Dirty Dishes [en] (2009)
- She followed her lover to a strange land [en] (2008)
- The Danger of Backup Plans. And Choice. [en] (2016)
- I'm going away for the week-end [en] (2008)
- Dar Williams [en] (2005)
- Best Memories [en] (2001)