More and more words were forbidden. The simplest conversation became a minefield.
Punishment was terrible: blanking. She’d been through it before. The isolation was unbearable.
They took away her words again, and she killed herself.
A revolution ensued, upturned the Linguists, and gave the people of Otea their words back.
- Violence [en] (2001)
- Isolation, Shame, and Guilt. And Grief. [en] (2016)
- Pandemic Snippets 3 [en] (2020)
- LIFT08: Eric Favre [en] (2008)
- Her First Wish Was Love [en] (2009)
- Heat [en] (2002)
- Lift12, People vs. Technology: Stefana Broadbent [en] (2012)
- Brat [en] (2009)
- Sometimes, I'm Awkward Around People [en] (2009)
- After Lunch [en] (2006)