I took my shoes off and put them carefully beside the bed. My ruby red slippers.
I crawled under the bed and curled up next to the cat. I couldn’t remember when I’d abandoned the top of the bed. It just seemed safer with something above my head.
- Vidéo: Grillade [en] (2003)
- She grabs her gun, hops on her horse [en] (2008)
- Sleeplessness [en] (2002)
- Nisha's Toor and Mung Daal [en] (2011)
- LeWeb'09: Why The Middle-East? (Joi Ito, Rabea Ataya, Habib Haddad) [en] (2009)
- "I've got it," said Paul [en] (2009)
- Don’t read if you can’t cry now [en] (2018)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- Pyra [en] (2001)
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time [en] (2010)