[fr] Premières impressions de LIFT'06.
Venue: not too much trouble finding it, that was nice. [Laurent himself](http://ballpark.ch/blog/) at the ticket desk, that was nice too. [Robert Scoble](http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/) looks younger than I expected (I’m [sitting right in front of him](http://flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/94458716/ “Robert Scoble’s view of the stage.”), didn’t do it on purpose, promise!).
Missing in the conference room:
– water (no drinks allowed apart from water, and all I have in my bag is orange juice, and I’m really thirsty) Update: thanks to [David Galipeau](http://galipeau.blogspot.com/), I’ve found the water fountains now.
– more power strips (yeah, I know)
Missing online (update)
– backchannel? (I’m sitting in #lift06 on chat.freenode.net, just in case)
– live audio?
– people using Bonjour/Rendez-Vous… (I’ve opened and announced a document for [collaborative note-taking in SubEthaEdit](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2004/07/08/taking-collaborative-notes-at-blogtalk/)… just in case, feel free to join if you’re at the conference).
I have a huge problem: I totally suck at understanding non-native speakers talking in English (particularly francophones). Isn’t that amazing, given I’m a francophone myself?
- Attention Span and Partial Attention [en] (2006)
- Break Impressions [en] (2006)
- After Lunch [en] (2006)
- Short FOWA Complaint [en] (2007)
- Give Us Time to Digest Talks [en] (2006)
- Lots of Going Solo News [en] (2008)
- Thanks! See You at LIFT08 🙂 [en] (2008)
- Tomorrow Will LIFT You Up! [en] (2007)
- BlogTalk 2.0, Anyone? [en] (2004)
- Wild Videocast of Robert Scoble Interview [en] (2006)