A few random facts about the last two days in Vienna.
This will be short and incomplete because I am just about to go straight asleep in front of the screen. I spent the last two days roaming around with Horst, Suw and Philipp.
- “Einbahn” means “one-way”, and not “subway” — those signs got me going round in circles on Friday
- ate good food
- froze watching “Citizen Kane” at the Vienna open air cinema last night
- regretted not attending BlogWalk after all
- Horst is at least as much into Bollywood as I am!
- lots of thoughts of things to post about languages and weblogs
- black Switcher jacket lost and found (thanks to the anonymous soul who picked it up)
- bad lasagna on the riverbank
- girl-talk during the football match
- not enough sleep, so much to read, so much to write, so much to talk