I’m thinking of getting a dedicated server.
It’s not that I’m unhappy with my kind host, but I’m reaching a point where I would like more control on the server, and where I want to be able to offer an easy solution to friends of mine who are “getting online”.
Thoughts? Got a better deal, anyone?
- Going SSD and Amahi Home Server [en] (2011)
- Emergency SMTP Server for OS 10.3 [en] (2004)
- Musings on a Multiblog WordPress [en] (2004)
- Hosting [en] (2001)
- Twitter Stops Sending SMS in Europe [en] (2008)
- Server Migration [en] (2015)
- Drifting People [en] (2011)
- New, Shiny, and Hopefully Spam-Free Server [en] (2011)
- About Missing Videos (Open Stage, Friday) and Expectations [en] (2008)
- We Need Structured Portable Social Networks (SPSN) [en] (2007)