I’m afraid I might be going mainstream. All my hopes of being somewhat original are in the process of being utterly and totally shattered.
I promised a friend I’d get a TV if she ended up presenting a small show on the local television, and it seems that’s what is going to happen. I’ve been talked into acquiring a webcam.
So yesterday, as I was drooling before a huge collection of underpriced CDs, I figured it wouldn’t do much difference to my case if I put a link to my Amazon wishlist somewhere on my weblog. If I’m going mainstream, might as well go all the way!
Yeah, I got an ebay account, too. And let’s not forget the hair, either.
Note: boys, stop dreaming. You’re not going to see this here anytime soon!
- SF Reading Recommendation: Alastair Reynolds [en] (2009)
- Going Solo is Tomorrow! [en] (2008)
- Sunday CD's #1 [en] (2004)
- Dar Williams [en] (2005)
- BonniNet [en] (2002)
- New Haircut [en] (2003)
- The Trap of Happiness: Big Things and Small Things, Outside and In [en] (2011)
- Class Dinner [en] (2001)
- Cool, uh? [en] (2002)
- More Musings on My Blogging [en] (2009)