A very interesting article about Google bombing. Needless to say, I don’t encourage abuse of a (reasonably) good system.
On the other hand, were is the line between use and abuse? What is ethical, what is not? The gray zone is always the most interesting.
[link via Emmanuelle]
- Daniela Cerqui — Cyborgs: what kind of human being are we building? [en] (2007)
- Scientology [en] (2002)
- Mail [en] (2001)
- BonniNet [en] (2002)
- Ziki: Aborted Sign-Up [en] (2006)
- Temple Grandin and McDonald's [en] (2003)
- 911 Stuff [en] (2001)
- Dealing with Spammers [en] (2000)
- Why I End Up Sharing Without Reading [en] (2013)
- Net-awareness [en] (2001)