Did I tell you about my Golder Rule #1 for putting on nail polish? I’m not sure anymore. It goes like this:
1. Don’t start putting nail polish on when you have just 20 minutes left before going out.
This morning, I have discovered Golden Rule #2:
2. Don’t put nail polish on in the morning before you’ve had anything to eat.
Now let me go and have my breakfast.
- In Praise of the Morning Routine [en] (2011)
- Getting Back on the FlyLady Wagon [en] (2009)
- Healthcare in San Francisco Experiences [en] (2008)
- Getting Meals Back Under Control [en] (2014)
- Diving Into Something New [en] (2007)
- Code Face-Lift [en] (2006)
- Solar Impulse Blogger and Podcaster Programme for Brussels — This is it! [en] (2011)
- Exercise: Anything Better Than Nothing [en] (2011)
- First Day in Vienna [en] (2004)
- The Four Lost Months Are Back! [en] (2009)
2 thoughts on “Girl Stuff [en]”
Could it possibly be that nail polish was invented as a ploy to debilitate those of us who occasionally feel the need to smell the acridity of unnatural polymers? (Okay, I made that bit up about polymers – none of my bottles of nail
polish say what they actually contain, funnily enough.)
I’ve given up nail polish (on my fingernails, at least) in exchange for soy milk. 🙂
What de hell are use talkin bout nail polish for? I need some advice quick, my boyfriend OF 2 YEARS treats me bad, i wanna dump him but its hard, HELP! XX