Did I tell you about my Golder Rule #1 for putting on nail polish? I’m not sure anymore. It goes like this:
1. Don’t start putting nail polish on when you have just 20 minutes left before going out.
This morning, I have discovered Golden Rule #2:
2. Don’t put nail polish on in the morning before you’ve had anything to eat.
Now let me go and have my breakfast.
- In Praise of the Morning Routine [en] (2011)
- Getting Back on the FlyLady Wagon [en] (2009)
- Healthcare in San Francisco Experiences [en] (2008)
- Getting Meals Back Under Control [en] (2014)
- Diving Into Something New [en] (2007)
- Code Face-Lift [en] (2006)
- Solar Impulse Blogger and Podcaster Programme for Brussels — This is it! [en] (2011)
- Exercise: Anything Better Than Nothing [en] (2011)
- The Four Lost Months Are Back! [en] (2009)
- First Day in Vienna [en] (2004)