I know it is easy to worry when someone you know is far away. I won’t say anything about the situation, apart that there is too much to say, and that I have the feeling it has all been said.
I just wanted to assure you that I am safe, that there is no unrest in the country, and that I will be travelling back to Pune until the middle of next week – so don’t you worry if I’m not answering emails.
- From Airport to Airport [en] (2008)
- The Right to Grieve — And That Means Being Sad [en] (2015)
- On Grief and Losing Bagha [en] (2010)
- Boring Backlog [en] (2001)
- Groan [en] (2001)
- When Do You Wear or Remove Your Hearing Aids? [en] (2015)
- A Week Without My Cat [en] (2010)
- Tears Do Heal — But Slowly [en] (2011)
- What's Up? [en] (2011)
- More blogging in the world? [en] (2018)