Strange what secrets can do. Secrets kept by parents from their children – to shield them from pain. But almost as if by magic, pain will find its way though the cracks.
Years after, you realize it is there.
Inside me, there is the pain of losing the one I love. There is also the pain of facing death before my time has come. It is not my pain – but I carry it all the same.
- Coming Out as Single and Childless [en] (2015)
- Be Your Own Best Friend [en] (2011)
- The Speed of Time [en] (2017)
- This American Life Episode Selection [en] (2015)
- Sorting Through Grief [en] (2011)
- Having Cats [en] (2012)
- Photos From the Mountains [en] (2008)
- Videshi Lunch [en] (2001)
- Bad Cat Photos (And Links. Non-Cat Links.) [en] (2015)
- Tears Do Heal — But Slowly [en] (2011)