Last night I installed IE6. I thought I was installing it alongside IE5.5 – I wanted both the browsers on my system. After reboot, I realized IE6 had been installed over IE5.5, so I uninstalled it.
Now, in Outlook Express, I get emails with blank senders (some of them, not all), and my mailing list sorting rules aren’t working anymore.
And of course my news server has been down for days so I can’t leave piles of messages on usenet to see if anybody else has the same problems…
- Blank subject bug [en] (2001)
- Usenet [en] (2001)
- Outlook Beware [en] (2000)
- Kak Virus [en] (2000)
- Leaving Orange Again [en] (2000)
- To Hell With Bad Browsers [en] (2001)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- Lift09 — Change — Yeong Roh [en] (2009)
- Virus Kak [en] (2000)
- Quick Update on Blogging Disaster [en] (2009)