I’ll just add that modern western culture is the only one not to find long-term breastfeeding normal, and that Nestlé et al. didn’t put baby food on the market that long ago.
It has also been shown that breastfed babies are exposed to a much wider variety of flavors (mother’s food influencing the taste of milk) than formula-fed babies.
- Babies [en] (2001)
- Women's Work [en] (2001)
- Breasts and Bottles [en] (2001)
- Bagha's Story, First Part, First Draft [en] (2009)
- TEDx Geneva: Xavier Rosset — 300 days alone on an island [en] (2009)
- So, How Was the Trip? Tell Me About it! [en] (2000)
- Blog Stuff [en] (2001)
- Lift10: Technology and Cultural Difference in China (Basile Zimmermann) [en] (2010)
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time [en] (2010)
- Ordinary India [en] (2017)