I’m amazed at how easily Bagha adapted to his temporary home up in the mountains. The first day he was exploring his new territory, and the second day he was making friends with all the camp children.
He did give me a little fright, though, when he stayed out half of the first night. I was really afraid the screaming-and-running children might have scared him off.
Of course, I was wrong – I always worry too much about wandering cats – and Bagha is not the kind of chap to be scared away by a bunch of noisy humans.
- Life [en] (2001)
- Second day offline [en] (2008)
- New Home [en] (2000)
- Double Life [en] (2001)
- A Mess of Facebook Pages, Groups, and Profiles (Part 1) [en] (2010)
- Missing Kitty [en] (2004)
- Having Cats [en] (2012)
- Three Weeks With My New Cats, Tounsi and Safran [en] (2012)
- Bagha's Story, First Part, First Draft [en] (2009)
- Kitty Pic Caption Contest [en] (2007)