[fr] Je n'ai jamais pu me résoudre à planifier la publication de mes articles, ici. Sitôt écrit, sitôt publié -- tu parles de gratification immédiate. Ces temps, je me demande si je devrais peut-être changer ça.
One thing I’ve never managed to bring myself to do is schedule my blogposts here on CTTS. I do it for other blogs I’m involved in professionally, but I find that once I’ve written something I simply do not have the patience to wait for it to see the light of day. Slave of immediate gratification am I indeed.
Does it bother you when you get nothing to read for days or weeks, and then a flood of blogposts over the space of a week or maybe even a day? Should I be a little less writer-centred and a little more reader-centred?
It’s something I’m wondering about these days.
- Back From Holiday [en] (2009)
- Habituation, Variety, and Intermittent Rewards [en] (2011)
- Maker Days and Manager Days [en] (2009)
- WordCamp 2007: Lorelle VanFossen, Kicking Ass Content Connections [en] (2007)
- About my Writing [en] (2010)
- Depending on my Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- Routine and Freedom [en] (2016)
- Weekly Planning: Weekly Routine? [en] (2010)
- Life [en] (2001)
- LinkedIn Appreciation [en] (2013)