[fr] Instructions pour faire en sorte que les photos de la boîte multimédia du thème WordPress Thesis renvoient vers leur page Flickr.
I haven’t had Thesis on my blog for 24 hours that I’m already messing with it. Oh well. So, one thing I’ve done and will explain in some detail is added tons of photos from my Flickr account to the Thesis multimedia box up right, with links to the original Flickr pages.
- I have shell access to my server, which makes life so much simpler. Once inside the
rotatorfolder, all I have to do is grab the URL of the middle-sized photograph I want (All sizes > Medium) and
wgetit. For example:
- On the Thesis Options page, I insert the Flickr photo page URL in the “alt” field for that photo. It’s pretty easy to deduce it from the filename. For example:
- Following these instructions, I replaced one line in the
multimedia_box_functions.phpfile so that the images would actually link to their Flickr page.
- New Look for CTTS: Thesis [en] (2008)
- Flickr: Open Up Tagging Your Photos to the Community, Please [en] (2007)
- Flickr Meetup in Bern [en] (2005)
- Usenet [en] (2001)
- Flickr and Dopplr: the Right Way to Import GMail Contacts [en] (2008)
- A Plugin to Compensate for Flickr Broken Embed Suckage? [en] (2012)
- I Hate FTP [en] (2009)
- Getting Your iCloud Photostream to Play Nice With Lightroom [en] (2012)
- Seesmic Tips [en] (2008)
- Photos Online on Flickr, Facebook, and Google+ With Lightroom [en] (2013)