[fr] Des nouvelles.
Holidays in Spain. Two weeks of crazy work upon my return. Then orphaned kittens at home.
Things are lightening up: the kittens are weaned and clean, the big cats are taking care of them, and they have future homes. Though I have two batches of exams to grade (one now, one early june) my work life is taking a more manageable pace.
I’ve been the worst slacker in the Blogging Tribe experiment. I have a huge backlog of insanely cute kitten photos and videos to process and put online. I’ve started planting things for my balcony again. The sailing season has started.
Next week’s objectives: go back to judo, get back into something resembling a blogging habit, and start my new exercice regimen.
Longer term? Figure out why despite having identified long ago that I take on too much and need to slow down, and making efforts in that direction, I am failing.
Life is good.
- Kittens [en] (2013)
- Third Back to Blogging Challenge [en] (2013)
- Weekly Planning, Two Weeks [en] (2009)
- Blogging, Morning Pages, Goals, Habits, and Accounting [en] (2016)
- Happy to See You, 2011 [en] (2011)
- Long Time No Blog [en] (2011)
- Different Kinds of Downtime [en] (2011)
- Bye-Bye India… Already [en] (2004)
- Finding a Balance in Office Work: Long-Term Projects [en] (2009)
- Weekly Planning, First Attempt [en] (2009)