[fr] Notes de la conférence Lift11 à Genève.
Live and India-lagged notes from the Lift11 Conference in Geneva. Might contain errors and personal opinions. Use the comments if you spot nasty errors.
Is a dygraphic designer.
Book with no words, but bar codes that you can scan and then it reads out to you.
Pencil with a microphone and a magnetic tip. You can record sounds and read them back with the pen.
Yuri used to play trombone but couldn’t read the score. Had to translate the scores into the numbers he needed to memorize to play.
Picture that you can play by moving a captor on top of it. Other idea: line with colours and then some kind of tiny car drives on it and plays the music corresponding to the colours. *steph-note: hard to explain, but available downstairs!*
- Lift11: Jennifer Gay, Google Translate, Skype conferencing, and the future of my career! [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Kevin Slavin, Those algorithms that govern our lives [en] (2011)
- LeWeb'13: Travis Kalanick and Snow in Paris in 2008 [en] (2013)
- Lift11: Hasan Elahi, Giving away your privacy to escape the US terrorist watch list [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Ben Hammersley, Post-digital geopolitics [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Memi Beltrame, Artypedia — The free view on Art that anyone can edit [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Brian Solis, Social currencies [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Michel Jaccard, Governances of multi-author and open source collaboration projects (best practices and legal tips) [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Alexander Osterwalder, The new business models [en] (2011)
- Lift11: Honor Harger, Listening to the sound of space [en] (2011)