[fr] Ça y est, je suis à Pune! Plus de nouvelles plus tard, quand j'aurai dormi ma première vraie nuit ici (la nuit entre l'avion et la voiture roulant comme folle de Mumbai à Pune, ça compte pas). En attendant, lisez L'Inde, dix ans après...
I made it. After all these years of not managing to come back to India, here I am. The blood of a dozen mosquitoes on my hands, a bottle of Bisleri by my side, stomach full of delicious home-cooked food by my friend Nisha.
Travel went smoothly, aside the hour of waiting for our luggage at Mumbai (but these things happen). Mumbai airport is unrecognizable and so, so much nicer. A lot has changed in 7 (or 10) years.
I have a few photos already, and things to say (India is has always been about taking the time to do things, for me — and I will). But’s 11pm local time and I’m really tired. This is a good thing, because it means I’ll sleep and get over the jetlag quickly.
- Boring Backlog [en] (2001)
- Back From India [en] (2012)
- Time-Melt in Pune [en] (2011)
- A Few Days in Pune, and Dress Material [en] (2011)
- One Chay And Two Cancellations [en] (2004)
- What's Up? [en] (2011)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)
- How to Order Pizza in India: a Rant [en] (2011)
- Arriving in India: First Weeks in Pune [en] (2000)
- Love the Chaos [en] (2011)