Sandy’s clothes insisted on moving around in her cupboard. Nobody believed her. She even put cameras in her bedroom to prove that she wasn’t sleepwalking.
She fell in love with John, whose clothes misbehaved similarly.
The clothes were enchanted by their cupboards. The young couple learned to harness their magic.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- Love [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- Keeping The Flat Clean: Living Space As User Interface [en] (2003)
- They are five [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- One hundred and fifty remaining passengers [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)