For some time now, I’ve been toying with the idea of writing an eBook (well, more precisely, of starting to write eBooks in general). Now that my life is un-hectic and a little under control (fingers crossed, let’s make it last) I’ve decided to get to work on this project.
First, obviously, I need something to write about. My general problem rears its ugly head again here: I’m not sure what to choose (too much choice often turns into “no ideas”).
I’ve used the poll below to jot down some ideas that I could imagine writing a short eBook about.
– My survival guide to starting to blog
– Utiliser WordPress.com pour créer son site très simplement
– Freelancing: lessons learned
– Some advice for first-time conference organisers
– De l’usage sage de Facebook
– Adolescents sur internet: des chiffres, quelques principes, pas de panique!
– My life improvement tricks
I’m open to other ideas, of course, but please use the poll below to let me know what you think would be the best pick? What would you want to read? What would you share with your friends? What seems most useful?
Thanks a lot for your participation and help!
- Marketers and Salespeople: Agents for Freelancers? [en] (2008)
- Some Advice on Being Your Own Boss (My SWITCH Conference Talk) [en] (2010)
- The Ugly Indians Are Cleaning the Streets of Bangalore [en] (2011)
- LIFT08: My Going Solo Open Stage Speech [en] (2008)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- Why I End Up Sharing Without Reading [en] (2013)
- Reboot9 — Ted Rheingold: Learning from Dogs and Cats [en] (2007)
- A Quick Survival Guide to India [en] (2011)
- Cheese Sandwich Blog [en] (2005)
- Today is Backup Awareness Day! [en] (2009)