[fr] Je suis en train d'utiliser FreeMind, un logiciel gratuit de "mind-mapping" (comme MindManager) qui tourne sous OSX. J'y ai mis ma liste de choses à faire, et c'est bien mieux que dans iCal.
The less I post, the less I post. One reason being that there would be a ton of things I could talk about, but I don’t want to discuss here. Another being that my hands hurt. But the most important one is that as I don’t write much these days, the things I actually do publish had better be overly important and overly interesting.
So, to hell with that. I’ll lower my interestingness expectations.
I’ve just been trying out FreeMind, a free mind-mapping application that runs under OSX, Windows, and Linux. Following Suw‘s advice, I’m using it to keep track of things I must do. I’m not certain it will replace my fun to-do list, but it sure beats iCal’s To Dos.
- Java and FreeMind on my MacBook [en] (2006)
- Sync Multiple Google Calendars on iPhone: Finally Figured it Out! [en] (2011)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- FOWA: We've Got This Community: Now What? (Heather Champ & Derek Powazek) [en] (2007)
- Prune Your To-Do Lists, Mercilessly [en] (2010)
- For Blogomaniacs [en] (2002)
- Jakob Nielsen Links [en] (2000)
- Autumn blogginess [en] (2019)
- Response to Yvette: Loving Links in Posts Through Tabbed Browsing. [en] (2006)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)