Bagha has developed a new habit during these last few weeks. He’s discovered he has a tail. And he’s having a nice time chasing it.
For some strange reason, he seems to enjoy doing it in the bath-tub. I am thus greeted by dirty paw-marks on the white enamel and a fair amount of fur when I rise for my morning shower.
Now tell me – why did he have to wait until he was five to discover he had a tail? That’s something kittens usually do, don’t they?
- The Bittersweet Freedom of Catlessness [en] (2011)
- Having Cats [en] (2012)
- Life without Cali [en] (2001)
- Kitty Story [en] (2000)
- The Neighbour's Cat Won [en] (2008)
- Time Tired [en] (2017)
- Third Back to Blogging Challenge [en] (2013)
- Kitty Kitty [en] (2000)
- Bagha's Story, First Part, First Draft [en] (2009)
- Double Life [en] (2001)