My dreams for the future sit amongst the stars.
I look up. There they are, beautiful and shining. Perfect in the frozen night that surrounds them.
No wonder I’m afraid of saying “this is it, here I am.” No wonder I’m on a neverending climb and refuse to reach the end of the ladder. I’d rather jump off and start going up another one. I don’t want to reach the last rung and see now far below the stars my life is.
They are too far off and way too perfect. Anything I do will never match up to those standards.
Maybe I need to swap my stars for clouds.
- TEDx Geneva: François-Xavier Tanguy — A world full of Dreams: Phnom Penh-Paris on the Dream Road by motorbike [en] (2009)
- RSS Feed [en] (2002)
- Swiss Weblogs [en] (2002)
- Digital Spring Cleaning [en] (2010)
- Culture Shock in Second Life [en] (2006)
- Lift09 — Change — Patrick J. Gyger — Science Fiction and the Future [en] (2009)
- A Short Note and Update [en] (2009)
- Sleeplessness [en] (2002)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)
- What Are Your Favourite Climb to the Stars Articles? [en] (2010)