Those of you who know me well won’t believe it. Those of you who have visited my flat, even less.
I have actually replaced the bulb in the kitchen (yeah, I seem to have a hard time doing these little things). But more important, I have replaced the one in the bathroom.
That actually is a feat, because during the last year, I tried to unscrew the lamp from the wall at least four times – with various assistance. This time I just decided to give it a go (never mind if it breaks, it’s not working anyway)… and it worked!
So, be informed and rejoice: a candle is no longer necessary.
- Alive Again [en] (2000)
- Autumn blogginess [en] (2019)
- There is Work and Work [en] (2009)
- Lush Bathroom [en] (2003)
- Just do it [en] (2010)
- Household Advice [en] (2000)
- 6 Changes For 2010 — and My Objectives [en] (2009)
- E-mail and Dirty Dishes [en] (2009)
- Back to Being a Low-Tech Audience [en] (2006)
- I Need to Blog! [en] (2009)