- Why is everybody looking at America united against terrorism, when it is the most normal reaction or a community against a common ennemy?
- Why does America, once again (cf. Pearl Harbour), seem to move only when it has been kicked in the shins? Terrorism isn’t new, lots of nations will tell you that.
- Why does the official response from America seem to be “who, how, when, how can we make them pay”, instead of “why? what brings about terrorism?”
- Why are people so prone to generalizing, putting others into categories, and reacting in a racist manner instead of understanding that all Muslims are not terrorists, just as all Americans are not Unabomber?
- Why has W insisted on dramatizing the situation in his speeches, speaking of war, of revenge, of injustice, giving fuel to people’s anger instead of contributing to calm spirits?
These are all rhetorical questions, of course.