Gurgaon, September 16
I’m amazed at what I managed to accomplish yesterday. I sent a re-routing request for my flight home, got a train ticket for Pune on Monday (thanks to the Tourist Quota!), bought some books (Hindi and English), and placed a call to Switzerland.
Connaught Place was definitely a nicer experience than two years back. I am more confident, of course, but Siddharth’s AC car certainly made a difference too.
I was taken out to eat at Karim’s, first by Arif and Shireen (Delhi branch), then by Siddharth and Sandeep (my hosts here in Gurgaon). The food there is perfectly delicious—if you are looking for good non-veg in Delhi, it is the place to go.
- Voyage [en] (2001)
- Boring Backlog [en] (2001)
- More Non-News [en] (2004)
- I'm Home [en] (2011)
- So, How Was the Trip? Tell Me About it! [en] (2000)
- A Tourist in India [en] (2004)
- What's Up? [en] (2011)
- Bitter Chocolate [en] (2001)
- Delhi [en] (2001)
- India, Women, Men [en] (2013)