I’ve compiled a list of pointers to stuff I
wrote about the KC hoax.
And while I was at it – as there is a fair amount of french material –
I tried Babelfish on a
couple of pages of mine.
I was very positively suprised.
So if you’ve always wondered what all this French stuff was in the writing section, start reading! Just don’t blame me if the
language isn’t pretty, though…
- Writing [en] (2000)
- Translation [en] (2001)
- Site [en] (2001)
- What's Cooking? [en] (2001)
- Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2005)
- Multilingual Dragon [en] (2002)
- Bunny's Language Linker: New WordPress Plugin [en] (2007)
- Bellaminettes [en] (2004)
- Linguistic Superiority [en] (2001)
- Elsewhere [en] (2009)