So I’ve just spent the last few hours running around the French-speaking web to hunt down some nice design sites… or worthwhile webmaster resources (I hate reinventing the wheel, you know, so before I start writing it all myself…)
Well I tell you… it’s depressing. Five years behind at the least. But even so… Five years ago, there was David Siegel.
Most of the french-speaking professionnal web designer’s sites I have found look more like some high-school kid’s first shot at it on tripod or xoom. And then, that’s not nice of me to say that for the high-school kids.
If you know of any well-designed French-speaking site, please leave a comment to let me know! I’ll be very happy to find it…
- Writing [en] (2000)
- Lift12, Development, Redevelopment: Kevin Anderson, Social Media in Crisis [en] (2012)
- History [en] (2001)
- Entry-Level Diagnostic Quizz on eCulture [en] (2008)
- Life Comes in Bursts [en] (2009)
- Stuck Reorganizing my Professional Web Presence [en] (2009)
- Getting Less Welfare Because One is Homeless [en] (2003)
- A Day at the Frankfurter Buchmesse [en] (2007)
- Scattered Lisbon Travel Notes [en] (2006)
- Daily Mail Shocked by Teen Cleavage [en] (2008)