My thoughts are paralyzed. I’m not so naive as to think that my ideas are original. They have most certainly been already thought, discussed and opposed to.
It is a risk I have to take. I must take the risk of stating the blatantly obvious. Of saying wrong and being told so. Of being misunderstood. And finally, the risk of seeing my words say something else than what I intended.
- Paralysée [en] (2000)
- Translation [en] (2001)
- The Good Idea That's Not Working [en] (2010)
- Connect to BlogTalk [en] (2004)
- Taboo [en] (2009)
- I Never Lost My Hearing [en] (2015)
- Something Strange [en] (2010)
- Here We Go Again [en] (2008)
- Some Thoughts on Blogging: Original Content, Linking, Engaging [en] (2013)
- Quick Update on Blogging Disaster [en] (2009)