Things I could not have seen in India:
- A few weeks back, a man at the bus stop was spending his waiting time chasing cigarette butts into the gutter, systematically, undisturbed by curious onlookers. Now you understand why Switzerland is a clean country.
- Two days ago, a woman in the (clean) toilets at my workplace dropped her purse on the floor near the sink. She actually took a piece of paper to pick up the purse with.
She was doing something with her ham sandwich before that – I now suspect she was washing and drying the ham.
- Getting Back on the FlyLady Wagon [en] (2009)
- Berlin, Belgrade: Two Contrasting Airport Experiences [en] (2007)
- The Unhappy Yucca [en] (2011)
- Cheese Sandwich Blog [en] (2005)
- More Non-News [en] (2004)
- English Culture Shock [en] (2002)
- Household Advice [en] (2000)
- Just do it [en] (2010)
- Chris de Burgh Concert in Lausanne [en] (2004)
- A Day in India [en] (2005)