Here we are. I have an online “journal”. Let’s see what happens.
Yesterday, I posted in the Astounding Websites forum about subject lines.
Thirty minutes later, my suggestion was approved and implemented.
It is quite a strange feeling when a little suggestion, dropped in a space populated by people who have no idea that you exist, has such an immediate and concrete effect.
- SwissBlogs Needs Your Help [en] (2005)
- Mes débuts dans le monde du weblog [en] (2003)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- Blog Stuff [en] (2001)
- Security Fail (Big Time) [en] (2010)
- Requirements for a perfect weblog tool [en] (2003)
- Kaycee Nicole Swenson [en] (2005)
- Eighth Blogversary [en] (2008)
- Astounding [en] (2000)
- 13.07.2000 – 13.07.2004 [en] (2004)
4 thoughts on “Weblog Open [en]”
The post is long gone – but in short, I was recommending to remove the “default” subject line in reply posts.
It forces the poster to write down a subject, and it is usually a more helpful one than “Re: whatever the first poster wrote in his subject line”.