[fr] Quelques râlages (comme quoi je ne fais pas ça qu'en français) au sujet de certains outils que j'utilise quotidiennement.
Right, so, just so I can get it off my chest, here is a list of little things that bug me with the tools I use daily. If I save them for a “proper write-up” they probably will never be posted, so… here goes.
- Twitter: let me see a differential list of those I follow and those who follow me, both ways. I need to know who is following me that I’m not following (maybe I missed somebody out) and who I’m following but they’re not (to keep in mind they won’t see stuff I twitter).
- Twitter: let me tag my friends, or sort them into buddy groups. Then let me activate phone alerts for only certain groups. One-by-one management is just impossible with 100 or so friends.
- Adium: let me turn off Gmail notifications. I have Google Notifier for that. I hate having to click “OK” on that window all the time.
- Google Reader: let me drag’n drop feeds from one folder to another.
- Facebook: let me import more than one RSS feed in my notes.
- Nokia 6280 and Macbook: please sync with each other each time I ask you to, not once out of three.
- Nokia 6280: gimme a “mark all as read” option for my text messages, please!
- Nokia 6280: I’d say something about the really crappy camera, but there isn’t much you can do about it now, can you.
- iPod: let me loop through all episodes of a podcast instead of having to go to the next episode manually.
- iTunes: let me mix playlists as a source for Party Shuffle (30% My Favorites, 30% Not Listened in Last week, 40% Artist I’m Obsessing Over These Days… for example)
- Google Reader and del.icio.us: find a way to allow me to automatically post Shared Items to del.icio.us too.
- Flickr: let me link to “My Favorite photos tagged …” so I can show my readers what I’ve found.
- Added 18.02.07 0:10 Google Ajax-y Homepage: let me Share Google Reader items, not just star them.
Certainly more, but these were those which were bugging me badly just now. Well, they’re off my chest, now I can go back to fretting about all the stuff I need to get rid of in my flat and which is still lying around because I haven’t quite figured out the optimal way to dispose of it.