[fr] Départ pour l'Inde. Programme.
My bags are packed, all is set, the plane takes off at 8.50am tomorrow morning.
Why India? The short answer is that I have lived there, have friends there, enjoy the food and the place. And like a sunny warm break in winter. And a good break in my working year — no e-mails for me during my trip.
What’s the plan?
- Pune (25.12-02.01)
- Madgaon (Goa) where I’ll be going back to Arco Iris (03.01-06.01)
- Kannur (Kerala, 06.01-09.01)
- Mysore, back to Hillview Farms of course (09.01-15.01)
- Bangalore for a couple of days with Anita (15.01-18.01)
- Kolkata (18.01-01.02)
Off I go!
- Random Notes About My 2012-2013 India Trip [en] (2013)
- Enjoying Bangalore [en] (2013)
- Indian Stretchable Time [en] (2011)
- Cold [en] (2001)
- I'm Home [en] (2011)
- Back From India [en] (2012)
- Bagha: One Year, Coming Up [en] (2011)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Preparing for Departure [en] (2004)
- Of Grief and Travel [en] (2011)